martes, 16 de febrero de 2010

SAMANTHA NOS SALUDA

Samantha, nuestra auxiliar de conversación del año pasado, nos saluda desde Escocia.
Nos echa de menos!!!!!!




Hi kids i hope that you are all well. I miss you all and working in the school very much. Scotland is very cold and it has snowed a lot this winter...it is very different to living in Sevilla. I am going to live in France for 4 months at the start of March. I hope that everyone there is as nice and friendly as you all are in Spain. I hope that you are all enjoying school and still improving your English. Hopefully hear some news from you soon.
Lots of love Samantha.

4 comentarios:

  1. Teacher la foto me ha gustado.
    Nico 5º D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. seño que vien salimos tengo ganas de berla.
    Jose

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yo hecho mucho de menos a Samantha y creo que la clase tambien y me gustaria que viniera a vernos u otra vez a enseñarnos ingles,ella nos enseño tantas cosas....
    Angela 5ºD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ojala que venga. Si hablas con ella algún día conbencela de que venga.

    ResponderEliminar