viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2009

WRITING


MY FAMILY BY EVA
My name' s Eva Alonso . I've got one sister , Irene'. My sister Irene's got short blond hair and brown eyes . My mum eva's got short brown hair and brown eyes . My dad Antonio's got short black hair , and brown eyes .
My favourite clothes are dark blue polo shirt , brown trourser and brown and black boots . in this picture I'm wearing a blue t-shirt , dark blue trourser , black boots and a pony tail .




MY FAMILY BY ANGELA
My name is Angela.
I haven´t got any brothers or sisters.
My mum Isabel´s got short brown hair and brown eyes.
Shes got glasses.
My dad Miguel´s got short black hair and brown eyes.
My favourite clothes are T-shirts.
In this picture i´m wearing a blue T-shirt,blue trousers,blue shoes
and blue and white belt.




Hello!! I’m Lidia .I´ve got blond straight hair and big blue eyes. I´ve got one brother. He´s got
short straight blond hair and big blue eyes,and he is very handsome. My mum Matilde´s got long
curly hair,and she is very polite.
My dad J.Antonio´s got short black hair,and again,he is very polite.
My favourite sport is rollerblading.
I’m in a bilingual school.
My favourite subjects are English and Physical Education. My teacher for English
is Inma Moriña . She’s is very polite, very pretty and my teacher for Physical Education
is a new teacher .Her name is Erin. She lives
in Minessota , in Canada. I live in San Jose de la Rinconada. San Jose is
very pretty. You can see any comercial center ,clinical center…
It’s true ,San Jose is fantastic .The school P.U.A is fantastic too. We wear uniform:white polo-shirt,green jumper,grey skirt,green socks and black or dark blue shoes for girls,and white polo-shirt,green jumper,grey trousers,green socks and black or dark blue shoes for boys.

3 comentarios:

  1. Seño el de Eva era chulisimo me encanta q metas cosas como estas,jose 5ºd

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lidia me encanta como escribes. Sabemos que escribes cuentos en español y que lo haces muy bien. Pero es que en inglés también eres una máquina. Sigue así que todos y todas en la clase disfrutamos mucho!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. soy inma de 5c todos estan muy chulos.y... donde te viene cuantas visitas hay????????????

    ResponderEliminar